Exception raised

Discussion in 'Python' started by tropicoorion, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. tropicoorion

    tropicoorion Guest

    Hello Everyone:

    I'm using Cyberchiar a system build on python. I'm trying run it over
    window system and IIS. I installed Python for windows and setting IIS.

    When I run cyberchair it raises the nex error... can someone help mi
    with this problem..

    I'm new programmer in python......

    Thanks in advance.

    Wil,

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 225, in ?
    main ()
    File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 187, in main
    writekey (phase2_code, form)
    File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 146, in writekey
    keysfile.lock ('w|')
    File "C:\Python23\lib\posixfile.py", line 161, in lock
    if 'w' in how: l_type = fcntl.F_WRLCK

    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'F_WRLCK'
    C:\Python23\lib\posixfile.py:58: DeprecationWarning: The posixfile
    module is obsolete and will disappear in the future warnings.warn
    ("The posixfile module is obsolete and will disappear in the future",
    DeprecationWarning) C:\Python23\lib\fcntl.py:6: DeprecationWarning:
    the FCNTL module is deprecated; please use fcntl warnings.warn("the
    FCNTL module is deprecated; please use fcntl", DeprecationWarning)

    tropicoorion, Feb 14, 2004