Exception raised

tropicoorion

Hello Everyone:

I'm using Cyberchiar a system build on python. I'm trying run it over
window system and IIS. I installed Python for windows and setting IIS.

When I run cyberchair it raises the nex error... can someone help mi
with this problem..

I'm new programmer in python......

Thanks in advance.

Wil,

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 225, in ?
main ()
File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 187, in main
writekey (phase2_code, form)
File "E:\cyberchair\cgi-bin\submit_phase1.py", line 146, in writekey
keysfile.lock ('w|')
File "C:\Python23\lib\posixfile.py", line 161, in lock
if 'w' in how: l_type = fcntl.F_WRLCK

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'F_WRLCK'
C:\Python23\lib\posixfile.py:58: DeprecationWarning: The posixfile
module is obsolete and will disappear in the future warnings.warn
("The posixfile module is obsolete and will disappear in the future",
DeprecationWarning) C:\Python23\lib\fcntl.py:6: DeprecationWarning:
the FCNTL module is deprecated; please use fcntl warnings.warn("the
FCNTL module is deprecated; please use fcntl", DeprecationWarning)