Exception while accessing any of .aspx page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QUJO?=, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. Hi
    I have prepared a new setup of my web application on a machine having Framework 1.0 with SP2
    When I am trying to access any of the .aspx page, following exception gets raised

    Exception Details:
    System.Web.HttpException: An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error 126)

    Stack trace
    [HttpException (0x80004005): An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error 126).
    System.Web.StringResourceManager.ReadStringResource(Type t) +36
    System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.ReadStringResource(Type t) +
    _ASP.PrintReportSFA_aspx..ctor() +3

    [TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly) +
    System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +6
    System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +27
    System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +10
    System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +17

    [HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to create page of type '_ASP.PrintReportSFA_aspx'.
    System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +34
    System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +4
    System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String url, String path) +1
    System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) +17
    System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.Execute() +7
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +17

    Version Information
    Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288

    Does anybody know what is the actual problem

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUJO?=, Apr 15, 2004