Expire Pages in Browser?

Guest

How do you expire pages so that the user can't hit the back button on his
browser in Internet Explorer? I've tried the meta tag in the header that has
an expires = 0 and also in vb.net Response.Expires = 0. Neither of these work
in IE. What will expire pages so there are no pages to go back to in the
cache in IE?

This is the meta tag:

This does not work in IE.

Guest

Yes, I have tried that. What I need is for the page to be deleted from the
browser cache.

Or, does this code you gave me reload the page, so that any personal data
that he typed in the page on it initially, will not show up. (we have HIPPA
regulations that says after the doctor goes away from the computer, sombody
else shouldn't be able to see his data.

--
Chris Davoli

Steve C. Orr said: