Extending RDoc ( or Yard )

bradphelan

I'm using the excelent CouchRest gem and I would like to document my
models. For example I have a simple model.

class SearchEngines < CouchRest::ExtendedDocument

# Holds the link to the bing search engine
property :bing

# Holds the link to google search engine
property :google

end

Now if I want :bing and :google to turn up in the rdoc or yardoc what
would I have to do.

Regards

Brad Phelan
http://xtargets.heroku.com

Ryan Davis

I'm using the excelent CouchRest gem and I would like to document my
models. For example I have a simple model.
=20
class SearchEngines < CouchRest::ExtendedDocument
=20
# Holds the link to the bing search engine
property :bing
=20
# Holds the link to google search engine
property :google
=20
end
=20
=20
Now if I want :bing and :google to turn up in the rdoc or yardoc what
would I have to do.

It already works. Put "##" on a line before your rdoc and it'll get =
picked up.

##
# blah blah
whatever :value