    download code or the data. If anyone has any ideas what to check for
    please let me know. Thanks!
    , Apr 28, 2006

  2. extentechjohn

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    ExtenXLS 5 New Release -- Fixes Excel File Errors!

    Dear Customer,

    Extentech stands behind our products 100%.

    ExtenXLS is a fully supported product, so instead of posting to the bulletin boards, you can simply send an email to us at Extentech and we'll take a look at your issue right away.

    In the future, please send support issues like this to 'support at extentech dot com', or use our knowlegebase at www.extentech.com to file an incident report.

    We have just released ExtenXLS 5 which includes many new features and fixes, so in fact your issue is very likely already resolved in this latest version of ExtenXLS.

    Please send along one of the failing template files and we will promptly take a look and see what the issue is.

    Thank you for your business and for using ExtenXLS, we look forward to hearing from you directly.

    Sincerely,

    The Extentech Support Team
    extentechjohn, Nov 21, 2006