extracting two variables from gridview

Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to work out how to extract two variables (x & y) from a gridview on my aspx page.

<asp:Label ID="cordx" runat="server" Visible="true" Text='<%#EVal ("CordX") %>'></asp:Label>
&
<asp:Label ID="cordy" runat="server" Visible="true" Text='<%#EVal ("CordY") %>'></asp:Label>

and from them running a javascript function parsing those variables stored. cord x and y are for each row of the gridview so I will need to make a loop going through each row and each time calling the function with these numbers. Iv been staring at my screen trying to figure out the best way to tackle this. any thoughts?

Last edited: