Extreme Markup Languages -- Call for Late Breaking Papers

MarionEll

************* Call for Participation **************
************ Late Breaking News *************
*********** Extreme Markup Languages 2003 ************

The regular (peer reviewed) part of the Extreme 2003 program has
been scheduled. As usual, we have reserved a few slots on the
Extreme program for presentations of "late-breaking" material.

Proposals for late-breaking slots must be received by July 9, 2003.

DETAILS and INSTRUCTIONS on applying:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme/latebreaking.html

The Extreme program:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme

ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
WHAT: Extreme Markup Languages 2003
WHEN: August 4-8, 2003
WHERE: Hilton Montreal Bonaventure Hotel, Montréal, Canada
SPONSOR: IDEAlliance
Chair: B. Tommie Usdin, Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
Co-Chairs: Deborah A. Lapeyre, Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
James David Mason, Y-12 National Security Complex
Steven R. Newcomb, Coolheads Consulting
C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, World Wide Web Consortium/MIT
Laboratory for Computer Science
OFFICIAL WEB SITE: http://www.extrememarkup.com
REGISTRATION: http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2003/registration.asp