Ezanb.com New Technology Forums - Register Now and Win!!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Shaine, May 5, 2007.

  1. Shaine

    Shaine Guest

    Hi there,

    We have just launched a new Technology Forums - http://www.ezanb.com.
    Our aim is to create such a knowledge base where anybody can find the
    solution to any 'technology related problems'. So, in this regard we
    are seeking your co-operation. We want you to share your valuable
    knowledge with the whole world and also use the knowledge of thousands
    of other technical experts. We want to make ezanb.com A Technology
    Forum
    as "Technology Knowledge Sharing Hub" and with the help of your
    support
    we can achieve this aim easily.

    Sharing your knowledge online will increase your credibility in
    Cyberspace. You can also share your achievements with others by using
    ezanb.com. For example if you have written some complex code snippet
    then
    you can share that code snippet with others.

    Besides the benefits mentioned above we also want to encourage you
    by running a contest "POST and WIN". In this contest we will
    distribute a
    gadgets to each member on every 50th Post on ezanb.com.

    So Go Ahead and Register now at http://www.ezanb.com

    Thank you very much

    Administrator
    http://www.ezanb.com