    But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.

    But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.

    Can someone tell me what the problem is.
    Shailendra, Jun 21, 2007

  2. On Jun 21, 7:43 am, Shailendra <> wrote:
    > I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
    > opens.
    > The code i have used is
    > dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
    > global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>
    > But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.
    > But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.

    > Can someone tell me what the problem is.

    Simple, you are using a pop up window.
    Travis Newbury, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Shailendra

    Shailendra Guest

    On Jun 21, 4:48 pm, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > On Jun 21, 7:43 am, Shailendra <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
    > > opens.
    > > The code i have used is
    > > dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
    > > global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>
    > > But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.
    > > But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.
    > > Can someone tell me what the problem is.

    > Simple, you are using a pop up window.

    Yes... i am using a popup window.. but can you pls tell me what the
    problem is in opening the url in a popup window.
    If i open the same url ina new window, it is opening properly. But
    when the same url is opened through popup, it is giving error.
    Shailendra, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Shailendra

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Shailendra <> wrote:

    > I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
    > opens.
    > The code i have used is
    > dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
    > global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>
    >
    > But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.
    >
    > But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.
    >
    > Can someone tell me what the problem is.

    Talking about urls, how about supplying the context of this?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 21, 2007
  5. Shailendra

    Shailendra Guest

    On Jun 22, 3:24 am, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >
    > Shailendra <> wrote:
    > > I have a page in which i have some links. On click of the link a popup
    > > opens.
    > > The code i have used is
    > > dynamics/40012663" target="_blank">https://partner.microsoft.com/
    > > global/productssolutions/dynamics/ 40012663</a>

    > > But the pop up opens and i see the "page cannot be displayed" error.

    > > But when i open the same url in a new window, the url opens properly.

    > > Can someone tell me what the problem is.

    > Talking about urls, how about supplying the context of this?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Thanks for the help guys.... now i know what the problem is...
    It is problem with IE7...
    i tries the same thing in Mozilla.... it works fine....
    Shailendra, Jun 25, 2007