FAQENTRY: Safari JavaScript documentation

RobG

<FAQENTRY>

The FAQ section 3.2 lists "nothing" for Safari javascript core
documentation, however the following link to the "WebKit DOM
Reference" seems relevant:

There is also the following document that lists a number of Safari-
related resources:

such as Configuring the Viewport,Handling Events and Storing Data on
the Client that provide simple examples of implementing some features
from the reference.

</FAQENTRY>

Maintaining links to Apple documentation is a bit of a PIA as they
keep moving it around and breaking links. Also, a developer center
membership (free) is required to access some resources.

Garrett Smith

RobG said:
<FAQENTRY>

The FAQ section 3.2 lists "nothing" for Safari javascript core
documentation, however the following link to the "WebKit DOM
Reference" seems relevant:

Thanks.

[...]

Maintaining links to Apple documentation is a bit of a PIA as they
keep moving it around and breaking links. Also, a developer center
membership (free) is required to access some resources.

Apple safari developer links are constantly moving. The URLs are
unmemorable.

I've updated my local copy of the FAQ with those links. The entry for
"What is a host object" is/was the last thing changed. That is being
reviewed.

Jorge

<URL:http://developer.apple.com/Mac/library/documentation/AppleApplication...

<URL:http://developer.apple.com/safari/library/documentation/AppleApplicat...

such as Configuring the Viewport,Handling Events and Storing Data on
the Client that provide simple examples of implementing some features
from the reference.

</FAQENTRY>

Maintaining links to Apple documentation is a bit of a PIA as they
keep moving it around and breaking links. Also, a developer center
membership (free) is required to access some resources.

The best link to find it all about Safari is this one:

http://www.google.com/search?q=safari+filetype:pdf+site:developer.apple.com

Jorge

(...)
I've updated my local copy of the FAQ with those links. The entry for
"What is a host object" is/was the last thing changed. That is being
reviewed.

Have you fixed the one about the access to the local filesystem ?