fieldset layout

rodchar

hey all,
i have a strange occurrence that i'm hoping someone could please help me with.

i have a div on my page and if i manually go into the html source and create
2 fieldsets side-by-side and go back to the designer there is a small gap
between the fieldsets.

however, if i dynamically add the 2 fieldsets from the code-behind into the
existing div on the page the fieldsets appear side-by-side with no gap. can
somone please tell me how to get a gap to appear between the fieldsets and
why this is happening?

thanks,
rodchar

cfps.Christian

hey all,
i have a strange occurrence that i'm hoping someone could please help me with.

i have a div on my page and if i manually go into the html source and create
2 fieldsets side-by-side and go back to the designer there is a small gap
between the fieldsets.

however, if i dynamically add the 2 fieldsets from the code-behind into the
existing div on the page the fieldsets appear side-by-side with no gap. can
somone please tell me how to get a gap to appear between the fieldsets and
why this is happening?

thanks,
rodchar

Have you tried style="margin:0px; padding:0px" ?