    to create a FileSystemObject, but failed.

    Please help. I need it badly. Thanks

    Max

    KY Lui, Nov 1, 2004

  2. KY Lui

    JuanDG Guest

    Although there's a File Dialog for de .NET Compact Framework I think this
    control is something very specific of the windows platform, and when we're
    working with Mobile Web Forms we have to target a lot of very different
    OS's.

    Despite this, and knowing that both PPC 2002 and PPC 2003 support HTML I
    tried to insert an HTML FileDialog and I found a very interesting behavior.
    in PPC2002 the browser showed a textbox but without the "browse" button, and
    in PPC 2003 it simply ignored the HTML tag.

    in conclusion, you'll have to find a work around for your application
    because it isn't possible though ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms.

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Nov 4, 2004