File Exists

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by John Beschler, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. I assume that fs is a properly created and instantiated
    FSO object. In any case, I don't believe FSO recognizes
    HTTP. You would need to access using
    the "\\server\filename" syntax and that requires
    permissions on the remote server.

    There may be a way to do it using one of the TCP/IP
    Protocols. I don't know.

    HTH,
    John

    remote (text) file