File name is displayed Garbled in "File download dialog box"

Guest

Hello,

The problem I'm facing is that the file name that is displayed in File
download diaglog of web page displays garbled.

The file name is japanese. English names works fine.

Dim myFilePathDetach() As String = Split(Request.QueryString("link"), "/")
Dim myFilePath As String =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("UploadFolder").ToString & "\" & myFilePathDetach(1).ToString
Dim myFileInfo As New FileInfo(myFilePath)

HttpContext.Current.Response.ClearContent()
httpContext.Current.Response.ClearHeaders()

'Response.ContentType = "application/pdf"
HttpContext.Current.Response.AppendHeader("content-type",
"application/pdf")
HttpContext.Current.Response.AppendHeader("content-disposition",
"attachment;filename=" & myFileInfo.Name)
HttpContext.Current.Response.AppendHeader("content-length",
myFileInfo.Length)
Response.WriteFile(myFilePath)

response.end()

Any help would be great use.