File Upload and ListView

shapper

Hello,

I have a ListView connected to a LinqDataSource.

Inside the ListView InsertItemTemplate I have an Upload Control.

When I insert a record I insert data in the database table and upload
a file to a folder.

I want to have the ListView inside an Update Panel and have this
working.

I tried the following options, on PreRender page event:

ScriptManager1.RegisterPostBackControl(ListView1)

ScriptManager1.RegisterPostBackControl(FindRecursiveControl(ListView1,
"InsertButton"))

Dim t1 As New PostBackTrigger
t1.ControlID = "ListView1"
UpdatePanel1.Triggers.Add(t1)

Dim t2 As New PostBackTrigger
t2.ControlID = FindRecursiveControl(ListView1, "InsertButton").ID
UpdatePanel1.Triggers.Add(t2)

However, until now I wasn't able to make this work.

Could someone, please, help me out?

Thanks,

Miguel