file uploads problems

Guest

I comment a new problem that we have, or that today we realized, and that is
driving crazy to us.

The subject is with file uploads. And I suppose that it has to do with
automatic updates of Windows updates, because in the only automatic machine
that does not do updates, it is in the only one that run fine.

The problem is thus: if instead of looking for a file we tried to write a
text, begins to give us a Javascript error, until we erase it, does not
execute no button nor nothing until that field is cleaned.

If I erase it, he returns everything to normality, and the Javascript error
desapears.

That happens in almost all the machines, except in one, without updates.

If somebody it happened, how solved it?

Thanks

Sharon

The input file element has some security issues.
That is to prevent malicious javascript code to fill the file path, and
submit.
Sahron.

Guest

Thanks