Final "Introduction to Python" of 2008

Steve Holden

As the year draws to a close, Holden Web is pleased to remind readers
that its final public "Introduction to Python" class of this year will
be held from 9-11 December at our education center close to Washington, DC.

There are several hotels conveniently located within walking distance,
and we provide breakfast snacks on lunch each day.

You can purchase places on-line at

http://holdenweb.com/py/training/

by credit card or using PayPal.

Thanks to all students who have already attended this class. We look
forward to meeting you again as our range of course offerings increases.

regards
Steve