    purchase services and information, sharing knowledge and experience,
    like www.innocentive.com.

    , Oct 26, 2007

    On Oct 26, 10:58 am, wrote:
    > I wanna start a tech startup and need a partner.
    > Requirements:
    > 1.mastery of Java, JSP, XML and oracle database.
    > 2. currently reside in Hangzhou, P.R.China
    > 3. Enthusiastic over a witkey website
    > 4. an inflexible trait
    > 5. an open character
    > P.S.:Witkey is a web-based system whereby users can exchange and
    > purchase services and information, sharing knowledge and experience,
    > likewww.innocentive.com.

    In order to know more about witkey, you can read
    http://www.chinatoday.com.cn/English/e2007/e200702/p32.htm
    http://www.witkey.com/wk_wkxw.asp?id=19307&ctr=1
    You can reach me via witkey.tu[at]gmail.com.

    , Oct 26, 2007

  3. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    >> I wanna start a tech startup and need a partner.

    Please stop the spam. Did you read the responses to an earlier attempt to
    promote this idea^H^H^H^H^H scam?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 26, 2007
  4. wrote:
    >I wanna ..

    'Want to' is the full form of that slang. I mention that, since:
    a) use of that word grates upon many people, therefore..
    b) you are not creating a good impression by using it.

    >..start a tech startup and need a partner.

    ..hmm. 'Good luck with that'. I suspect this will go much
    the same way as the other 'help me' ad in this group today.
    <http://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/java-programmer/38925/Partner-needed>

    >Requirements: ...

    'Money'. You pay the money, programmers will help for the
    money, you get to keep/own the product. Everybody's happy.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 26, 2007