Looking for Senior JavaJ2EE Tech Lead / Developers for Chennai, INIDAoperations

Get-IT-Jobs

Hi,

Greetings!

I was wondering if you are looking for this very good opportunity to
work as a Senior JavaJ2EE Technical Developer (CoreJavaJSPServlets)
for one of our Product / Application Development client's full time
assignment at Chennai operations in INDIA and I am writing from Qubit
Labs Software Solutions and Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., and we are
specialized for Telecom, Networking and Optical Fiber Communication
Application Services, Enterprise Solutions, Product Services, IT
Services organization in all over the world.

If you are qualified and interested in this position after reading the
description below, please send your resume to (e-mail address removed) with
the same phrase in the subject line.

Position : Senior JavaJ2EE Technical Developer
(CoreJavaJSPServlets)

No. of Position : 2

Location : Chennai, INDIA

Duration : Full Time

Rate : OPEN

Start Date : ASAP

Job Description:

• Should have more than 5 years of experience in Core Java, JSP
particularly in developing Enterprise Web Applications preferably more
on Servlets.
• Should have done extensive coding on JAVA/J2EE technologies
• Should be very strong in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis & Designing)
& SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Should have a graduation of B.E / M.C.A / M.Sc. (CS)

Need your present and expecting compensation along with your minimum
time to join / take this opportunity.

Kindly refer some of your friends / colleagues for this position who
might be interested to take this opportunity, if you are not
comfortable / available for this one. I will contact you, if I need
more information from you and we will appreciate for an early
response, as the requirement is urgent.

Have a great day!

With Regards,
ADHI
Qubit Labs Software Solutions and Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.,
I believe in TEAM work as Together Everyone Achieves More.
(e-mail address removed) / www.qubitlabs.com / 9840059063 / 044-43511976 /
65469036
Right People + Right Job @ Right Time = $ Perfect Relationship +
Business + Results = * Great Resources