    r Guest

    Anybody know how to find all the available Tkinter cursor icon names,
    or where the icons are stored? like "paintbrush" "pencil" etc...

    r, Jan 22, 2009

  2. r

    Kevin Walzer Guest

    Kevin Walzer, Jan 22, 2009

  3. r

    r Guest

    Thanks Kevin,
    These are exactly the ones i already knew about. I was hoping there
    where more, shucks!. I wonder how i could go about making my own
    cursors and adding them to Tkinter? Have any ideas?

    r, Jan 22, 2009
  4. r

    Kevin Walzer Guest

    http://wiki.tcl.tk/8674 might offer some help in this regard.

    --
    Kevin Walzer
    Code by Kevin

    Kevin Walzer, Jan 23, 2009
  5. r

    r Guest

    On Jan 23, 9:18 am, Kevin Walzer <> wrote:
    > http://wiki.tcl.tk/8674might offer some help in this regard.
    > Kevin Walzer
    > Code by Kevinhttp://www.codebykevin.com

    Many Thanks Kevin, this may help!