Find GridView Row

shapper

Hello,

I have a list of Levels which I take from Profile Data.

I need to loop through each of these levels and check if it exists in
DataTable dtLevels.

When it exists I want to set the DataTable column "LevelSubscribed" to
True for that row.

I have done this but I don't know what I should do now:

For Each level As Levels.LevelName In
Profile.Collaborator.Levels

dtLevels.Rows.Find("LevelName = " & level.ToString)

?? If Row is found then LevelSubscribed for this row should
be set to true.

Next level

Thanks,
Miguel