    future 'adventures' in enterprise java land, for a month or so. I do
    not really get the one to many idea of newsgroups, and I prefer one on
    one.

    email totierne at hotmail.com

    I have ten years enterprise programming experience, with five years
    java programming, but I am no better than average.
    Unix/linux/Cygwin/bash/emacs orientation. Dublin, Ireland location. I
    am not really looking for a wizard to belittle me, nor a newbie to
    easily impress. I suppose I have been slowed by bipolar and 5 nervous
    breakdowns. Maybe we are talking programmers mid life (33) crisis in
    working out how to stay(?) ahead of the 25 year olds.

    Current project a tool to migrate Microsoft T-SQL to Oracle PL/SQL
    using javacc.

    I am considering building a website for matchmaking on a non sex
    basis, maybe there exists one already. The few people I have mentioned
    this too seem to be positive, but that might just be 'run forest, run'
    sort of cheap encouragement. [I am an electron myself [Bad pun
    humour.]]

    Please post to this forum or email totierne at hotmail.com any
    thoughts. questions and/or cheap encouragement.

    additional information:
    http://www.geocities.com/totierne/FindPeer.html

    Regards,
    Turloch O'Tierney