Survey on distributed pair programming

Discussion in 'Java' started by Riad Djemili, Jul 2, 2006.

  1. Riad Djemili

    Riad Djemili Guest

    Hello,

    My name is Riad Djemili. I'm a computer science student at the Freie
    Universit├Ąt Berlin in Germany. I'm working on a graduation thesis,
    which aims at examining distributed pair programming.

    For this I've compiled a short questionnaire, which I would like to
    get as much as programmers as possible to answer. The survey is
    completely academic and has no commercial aims. This questionnaire is
    mainly aimed at programmers that have already worked with pair
    programming, ideally even distributed pair programming. It takes about
    10 minutes to complete it. The URL is as following:

    http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/dpp

    Why should you take the questionnaire? You would help me in
    understanding in which ways distributed pair programming is currently
    used and therefore help me to research how distributed pair
    programming tools could be improved in general.

    If you're interested in further information about the results of my
    work, you'll be able to leave your e-mail after answering the
    questionnaire. Your e-mail won't be used for any other reason then
    this and will be deleted as soon as you've been contacted on the
    results of the survey.

    This survey will be up until the 17th of July 2006. Please feel free
    to notify other potentially interested participants of this survey.

    If you have any comments on this announcement, on the questions or on
    the topic in general, please don't hesitate to contact me at my e-mail
    address:

    -berlin.de

    Many thanks in advance,
    Riad Djemili