Finding CPU stats on Win?

guice666

I need to used perl to gather CPU counts and stats of each processor
(speed, RAM cache, Hyperthreaded, etc).

Anybody know of a way, or a script, to gather this information? ASPN
was of little help. Currently running ASPerl 5.8.3 on Win2k Systems.

Philip

guice666

Nice, now I just gotta find out if there's a way to read if a CPU has
Hyperthreading enabled or not (or if it's possible).

I searched for Hyperthread on the MS Library site and came back with
zero results. Know where I might need to look to find this out?