Firefox - innerHTML with OBJECT elements

alexbf

Hello,

I'm trying to refresh some portions of a webpage using code like
this :

document.getElementById('tdGauge').innerHTML =
document.getElementById('tdGauge').innerHTML;

I do that because that screen section contains an OBJECT element
(flash) that I want to refresh.

While this code works well in IE, it doesn't in Firefox. The HTML code
is correctly refreshed, but the OBJECT elements inside are not
refreshed. They stay blank.

Is there a way to force Firefox to refresh flash objects?

Thanks,
Alex

ASM

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Is there a way to force Firefox to refresh flash objects?

function refreshObject(obj){
var o = document.getElementById(obj);
var b = o.cloneNode(true);
o.parentNode.replaceChild(b, o);
}

<button onclick="refreshObject('tdGauge');">refresh Gauge</button>