    rendered HTML looks find and looks okay in other browsers.
    TIA,
    Mike

    someone, May 11, 2005

  2. someone wrote:
    > Does anyone know a good article about displaying ASP.NET pages in
    > Firefox? My website looks like crap in Firefox even though the
    > rendered HTML looks find and looks okay in other browsers.
    > TIA,
    > Mike

    Are you using custom BrowserCaps settings in your Web.Config? This
    site has a pretty good description of what BrowserCaps does and has a
    few example BrowserCaps sections that you can cut and paste into your
    Web.Config.
    http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/

    douglikespatti, May 11, 2005

  3. someone

    someone Guest

    Actually I wasn't. What I am seeing is that Firefox totally ignores
    table formatting information. The HTML generated by ASP.NET is correct
    as far as I can tell but something is throwing it off. The table comes
    out with a dark blue background even though the table is set to having
    white background in the cells.
    I have read that the Firefox team made a big effort to force people to
    write very explicit or accurate HTML rather than the sloppy way IE
    handles HTML. If this is an example of that mindset they have some
    real problems.

    Mike

    someone, May 15, 2005