    point. Please be gentle in your critiques. ;)

    Ross

    http://allsfairinlove.ca/index.html

    RC Gray, Feb 7, 2012

  2. RC Gray

    dorayme Guest

    In article <QubYq.9930$>,
    RC Gray <rcgray(@)allsfairinlove(dot).ca> wrote:

    > Well, it took awhile (some issues with one web space host, then finding
    > another host), but I've taken the plunge and my first site is up.

    > The site is just HTML and CSS. No Javascript. It's just basic at this
    > point. Please be gentle in your critiques. ;)
    >

    > http://allsfairinlove.ca/index.html

    It's really nice! Well done.

    (Put in alt attributes in all your img elements, they are required.)

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 7, 2012

  3. RC Gray

    RC Gray Guest

    dorayme <> wrote in

    > (Put in alt attributes in all your img elements, they are required.)

    I'll get started on that for the next update. Thank you.

    RC
    __________________
    http://allsfairinlove.ca/index.html

    RC Gray, Feb 8, 2012
  4. RC Gray

    Tim W Guest

    On 07/02/2012 15:33, RC Gray wrote:
    > Well, it took awhile (some issues with one web space host, then finding
    > another host), but I've taken the plunge and my first site is up.
    >
    > Initially I posted here because I was having issues in creating a
    > calendar archive for previous comic strips. I think I may have worked
    > out the bugs on that one, as it seems to be behaving. However, one
    > person who was giving me feedback on the site suggested archiving by
    > subject or (topic) tag.
    >
    > The site is just HTML and CSS. No Javascript. It's just basic at this
    > point. Please be gentle in your critiques. ;)
    >

    > Ross
    >

    > http://allsfairinlove.ca/index.html

    It's really good. Clean, clear, economical. Good design, good colours.

    Congrats!

    Tim W

    Tim W, Feb 16, 2012