    area and hide the original grid's header. Do you have any other elegant way
    of doing that?

    Thanks,

    abacnet, Aug 10, 2003

  2. abacnet

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article, here i have explained how you can have static header
    when you have vertical scroll bar in datagrid.
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/CreatingaScrollableDataGridWebS
    erverControl.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,MC**

    "abacnet" <> wrote in message
    > Hi eveybody,
    >
    > I have a datagrid that can show many rows, so there is a vertical

    scrollbar.
    > The problem is that when users scroll down, they loose the view of the
    > header. My idea, right now, is to use another empty grid outside the

    scroll

    Saravana, Aug 11, 2003

  3. abacnet

    abacnet Guest

    Thanks but I was discouraged by all the information (name, password,
    language etc..) I had to enter... I'm not looking for another account!

    abacnet, Aug 12, 2003
  4. abacnet

    abacnet Guest

    Another site :