Flash chinese puzzle

Rob

Can anyone give me the flash source code (or point me in the right
direction) for one of those 9-piece Chinese puzzles. The kind with only 8
pieces, and an empty space. Click one of the other pieces, and it moves into
the space, the object being to rearrange the 8 pieces to form an image?

Rob Owen-Wahl
Designfish Studio Ltd
www.DesignfishStudio.com

S. Daly

Can anyone give me the flash source code (or point me in the right
direction) for one of those 9-piece Chinese puzzles. The kind with only 8
pieces, and an empty space. Click one of the other pieces, and it moves into
the space, the object being to rearrange the 8 pieces to form an image?

Rob Owen-Wahl
Designfish Studio Ltd
www.DesignfishStudio.com
flashkit.com has thousands of FLA's, some are puzzles, give it a try!
~R

WebcastMaker

If this is your site, then what ever you find will probably be lesser
quality than you are looking for.

Very good flash work.