Focus/selection on RadioButton or RadioButtonList after postback

BizEd

I have a textbox that fires an autopostback when filled in. The next
field after the textbox is a RadioButtonList which I set focus to.
The radiobutton list does have focus and activates when you hit the
spacebar, but the little selection box does not appear around the
first item like it does when you tab to a radiobutton list. So in
essence, the user has no idea where they are on the screen. I've
tried both the focus() method and client-side script without any luck.

Does anyone know how to focus to a radiobuttonlist after postback AND
get the selection box to appear around one of the items in the
control?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Aamir Ghanchi

I have a textbox that fires an autopostback when filled in. The next
field after the textbox is a RadioButtonList which I set focus to.
The radiobutton list does have focus and activates when you hit the
spacebar, but the little selection box does not appear around the
first item like it does when you tab to a radiobutton list. So in
essence, the user has no idea where they are on the screen. I've
tried both the focus() method and client-side script without any luck.

Does anyone know how to focus to a radiobuttonlist after postback AND
get the selection box to appear around one of the items in the
control?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Can you change CSS styles for the focused radiobuttonlist after the
post back .. say a yello border or something to higlight it?