Font-family

JDS

My question was an
elliptical way of saying to her: "it doesn't make sense to increase the
heading font size as you've done".

Hmm. I noticed that. In fact I was wondering why everyone was leaping on
the "H7's don't exist" train and missign the obvious point of your post.

On the other hand, this *IS* a Luigi-spawned thread, and "missing the
point" is pretty much expected to occur at some point.

JDS

Maybe. But the number of double negatives is growing alarmingly, I'm
not sure that I follow them now!

Or are you not sure that you *don't* follow them?

Or not sure that you don't not follow them?

hmm

jojo

TC said:
Ok, I see where you're coming from. But you've misunderstood why I
asked her the question.

When I posted the question, I expected Adrienne to ask herself: "Why
has TC asked me that?". Then she would hopefully see, for herself, the
problem with her heading font size settings. My question was an
elliptical way of saying to her: "it doesn't make sense to increase the
heading font size as you've done".

And when I posted that "h7 does not exist" I expected you to realize
that h7 does not exist. Just a different way of saying "it does not make
sense to ask for the size of elements which does not exist".
I assumed, from the start, that she'd probably just made a typo, and
only needed a small nudge to realize that for herself.
Same with me.

jojo

dorayme

That is certainly an interesting point. The only trouble is that
then one could not so easily skip breakfast.

I think you're on to something...[/QUOTE]

In Australia at least, if one skips breakfast or breakfasts later
(around noon or so) it is called "brunch".

Els

dorayme said:
I think you're on to something...

In Australia at least, if one skips breakfast or breakfasts later
(around noon or so) it is called "brunch".[/QUOTE]

Same here - I was only playing with the meaning of breakfast: to break
the fast. It's the only choice you have on an empty stomach :)