Font-family

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
No. It depends.

Well, that seeemed to be the biggest problem in case I used one
family-style per passage..
Have you ever been in Sweden?
You wrote something about women and men which let me think it over...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Toby Inkster said:
No she held it in until she reached Finland.

When did she reach Finland?
Does she have many acquaintances/friends in Sweden perhaps?

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Well, that seeemed to be the biggest problem in case I used one
family-style per passage..
Have you ever been in Sweden?
You wrote something about women and men which let me think it over...

Luigi, please - I am begging you now, I have no pride, I kneel
abjectly before you - please... please leave your brain to
science. In Australia, organs can be left to others by endorsing
your driving license...

Have I ever been to Sweden? That is a fabulously relevant
question. I can hear you saying "...but I have no driver's
license" or something like that now...

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
When did she reach Finland?
Does she have many acquaintances/friends in Sweden perhaps?

If you are referring to me.... I say this:

Sweden, schmeden... I need to go to Tasmania first because many
of your questions to me that I have yet to answer have been about
this island.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Luigi, please - I am begging you now, I have no pride, I kneel
abjectly before you - please... please leave your brain to
science.
What are you talking about?
Leonardo Da Vinci?

In Australia, organs can be left to others by endorsing
your driving license...

Did Toby not say that you had reached Finland?
Have I ever been to Sweden? That is a fabulously relevant
question. I can hear you saying "...but I have no driver's
license" or something like that now...

Did you not say that there were only adults in this NG?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
If you are referring to me.... I say this:

Sweden, schmeden... I need to go to Tasmania first because many
of your questions to me that I have yet to answer have been about
this island.

So, do you mean that you are still in Sydney?
In this case, I might have met someone who has read your answers....

dorayme

Luigi, please - I am begging you now, I have no pride, I kneel
abjectly before you - please... please leave your brain to
science.
What are you talking about?
Leonardo Da Vinci?
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe how you home in on just the thing i was talking
about. With you, Luigi, one only has to begin talking and you
just know what is meant. That is what I call being on the same
wavelength.
In Australia, organs can be left to others by endorsing

Did Toby not say that you had reached Finland?

He said that? O well then! I must be there. Please ask him what I
have invested in and how well I went (especially in 2007).

Did you not say that there were only adults in this NG?

I did? Well, that would be a bloody cheek of me...

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
So, do you mean that you are still in Sydney?
In this case, I might have met someone who has read your answers....

You might have? What tests do you apply to know in a more certain
way whether you have or have not done this?

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I am interested in many different things.......
not only in science......

Well, that is quite unlike me. I have given up all interests now
to concentrate on only one thing, your brain.

Adrienne Boswell

No size at all... <h7> does not exist... <h6> is the last...

But it would be better anyway to make it the way round... make each <hX>
*smaller* than the one before...

Yup, that was a typo on my part. Hit the enter key before I caught it.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
It seems to me to call for an apology. Who wants to be a man. Men
are a great deal of trouble. I should know. They are the cause of
almost every possible bad thing that is going on right now in the
world and causing great suffering. If I was a man, I would be
greatly ashamed of myself. If I was a woman, I would be greatly
pleased with myself. (Hi Luigi).

(BTW In this case my apology is sincere unlike when John Cleese
was hanging upside down outside a window abjectly making a speech
in A Fish called Wanda

Apology accepted. The spelling of my name gives my sex away as well. The
male version is Adrian, not Adrienne. The x-face, by the way, is mine,
albeit about 10 years ago. And, yes, I truly enjoy being a girl.

Adrienne Boswell

Well, it might be an option to use these <div>s but, on the other
hand, they do help to keep a structure. And once you have already
used them the question is whether they all should look the same...

Luigi, the point is using an element for its purpose. If you have no
purpose for using a div, or any other element, why use it? If you want to
mark up a division in a document, say an area that is for a menu, header,
or footer, then, by all means, use a div. But just to use a div because
it's a div is like using blockquote just because some user agents indent
the content, but it has no semantic meaning.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Adrienne Boswell said:
Luigi, the point is using an element for its purpose. If you have no
purpose for using a div, or any other element, why use it?

I did not say that!
The main content is divided in several subsubsections which deal with
different "subtopics"...
The use of <div>s makes it clear and the use of <h3>s headings let me
inform the reader
about the topic of any of these subsubsections..
If you want to
mark up a division in a document, say an area that is for a menu, header,
or footer, then, by all means, use a div. But just to use a div because
it's a div is like using blockquote just because some user agents indent
the content, but it has no semantic meaning.

Please, read above...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
You might have? What tests do you apply to know in a more certain
way whether you have or have not done this?

Are you 18 years old or older to begin with?