    it may contain many pages. Which font is good for fast printing?
    I am working on IE.

    Thanks in advance
    Rajani, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Rajani

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Rajani" wrote in message
    news:...

    : I am printing my webpage on dotmatrix printer(Epson LQ 580). The page
    : contains only text(no graphics). But it is printing so slowly. I guess
    this
    : is the font problem. I am using Courier with 13 px and normal style.
    :
    : How can i make it faster coz its a report generated from the database. So,
    : it may contain many pages. Which font is good for fast printing?
    : I am working on IE.

    You might want to try another NG. Your issue is not ASP related.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */
    Roland Hall, Jan 14, 2005