font size %

rf

JDS said:
Frankly, I can't figure the guy (or girl?) out! So, really, who is he?
Why is he a kook? How old is he? Where is he? etc. I just gotta know.

Does he *really* have no capacity for learning? Or is it an act?

I'm talking about Richard, BTW.

His full name is Richard Bullis.

Google for this and you will be astounded.

BTW does away.com approve of you using their domain as a spam trap? :)

JDS

BTW does away.com approve of you using their domain as a spam trap? :)

Hmm...

I never thought of that. Or checked. But it is really go.away.com and that
probably does not resolve to anything.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

JDS said:
Hmm...

I never thought of that. Or checked. But it is really go.away.com
and that probably does not resolve to anything.

Doesn't matter. The spammer who harvested it will still try to send to
it, and a bounce will be generated from somewhere. Use instead
example.invalid and no real mail host will attempt to send anything.

chlori

Beauregard T. Shagnasty schrieb am 10.02.2005 21:02:
Chlori, please disregard any advice by Richard. It is always wrong.

Don't worry...

A) I'm not 100% stupid
B) I've been lurking here long enough to know that. And
my Newsreader shows his Posts in a "special color" so I
know I'm just reading it for the amusement.

But thanks anyway :)

al jones

Beauregard T. Shagnasty schrieb am 10.02.2005 21:02:

Don't worry...

A) I'm not 100% stupid
B) I've been lurking here long enough to know that. And
my Newsreader shows his Posts in a "special color" so I
know I'm just reading it for the amusement.

But thanks anyway :)

Got him pegged!! LOL - Bet it's yellow!!