FOP SVG and <style ..

Discussion in 'XML' started by RolfK, Sep 25, 2008.

  1. RolfK

    RolfK Guest

    Dear ALL,

    May be somebody experienced this already. I have an SVG which works
    well with IE and adobe plugin.
    I'm creating a PDF by FOP 0.93 but in that case the styles I have
    assined by class or just by the element do not work.

    Here are my snipets of the SVG

    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:lfn="http://local"
    preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin meet" viewBox="-10 -10 43 84">
    <defs>
    rect.ringActiveCell {stroke:red;stroke-width:0.2;fill:khaki}

    </defs>
    <rect x="0.5" y="1" width="33" height="30" class="ringActiveCell"/>

    Is there a known issue with PDF or with FOP ?

    Any hint is welcome

    RolfK

    RolfK, Sep 25, 2008

  2. RolfK wrote:

    > May be somebody experienced this already. I have an SVG which works
    > well with IE and adobe plugin.
    > I'm creating a PDF by FOP 0.93 but in that case the styles I have
    > assined by class or just by the element do not work.
    >
    > Here are my snipets of the SVG
    >
    > <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:lfn="http://local"
    > preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin meet" viewBox="-10 -10 43 84">
    > <defs>
    > rect.ringActiveCell {stroke:red;stroke-width:0.2;fill:khaki}

    > </defs>
    > <rect x="0.5" y="1" width="33" height="30" class="ringActiveCell"/>
    >

    > Is there a known issue with PDF or with FOP ?

    Is that Apache FOP? I think it uses Apache Batik for SVG so you might
    want to try your SVG in the Batik Squiggle viewer first to check whether
    it supports the features you use.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/