Force Refresh on the "Back" button

Summercool

right now i have a script that will add to the DOM tree of a form...
adding the hidden input values as children... it works well except
when i click "BACK", Firefox doesn't remove those objects... (IE 7 and
Safari 3 both removed them). So Firefox will actually submit more
objects that there really are.

so Firefox (2.0.0.8) is the only one causing trouble... is there a
way to "force" refresh of the page or reload it? if i refresh the
page, things work ok... but i obviously can't ask users to refresh
it. I tired using PHP's header("Expire: [some 1996 date]") and it
didn't expire that page either.

I realize that on Facebook -- when you click "back", Facebook's pages
always refreshes itself. Just not sure how Facebook does it.