Forged articles - request for amnesty

Nomen Nescio

I have come to the conclusion that the forged posts are getting out of
hand and may actually be interfering with my work in this group.

I propose an amnesty - I will stop making forged posts as long as others
also stop forging posts in my name, and producing other forged posts
hoping that people will think they are due to me.

Yours,
Han from China

Chris McDonald

Nomen Nescio said:
I have come to the conclusion that the forged posts are getting out of
hand and may actually be interfering with my work in this group.
I propose an amnesty - I will stop making forged posts as long as others
also stop forging posts in my name, and producing other forged posts
hoping that people will think they are due to me.

Pathetic.
*Your* work is being interfered with?
It *now* suits *you* to stop forging posts?
What about the readership that you've driven away from this newsgroup,
over several months? That was all in the interests of *your* work?

James Kuyper

Chris said:
Pathetic.
*Your* work is being interfered with?
It *now* suits *you* to stop forging posts?
What about the readership that you've driven away from this newsgroup,
over several months? That was all in the interests of *your* work?

He reaps what he sowed, and now he's complaining?

Kenny McCormack

Richard Harter said:
I doubt that he has driven aware any significant amount of
readership. He's quite entertaining when novel, though merely
tedious in large doses. It is not the "trolls" that drive away
readership; it is the regulars who quite obviously have no idea
as to how they come across and a positive aversion to finding out.

So true. So true. They honestly believe that their "**** off and die"
messages are being interpreted by the newbies as kindness.

It goes to show just how psychologically damaged they are.