Form, GET and onSubmit

Paul D.Smith

Newbie question I'm afraid. I've got a small form with some simple
JavaScript validating input ebfore submission. Testing it locally, I find
that if I fail validation, I put up an alert() as expected, don't send but
seem to "refresh" the page _with parameters_. What I mean is that I start
off with the address of the page showing, hit submit and afterwards, the
address shows something like http://www.me.com/input.html?email=add@domain

Why am I refreshing and getting these parameters? I seem to be using
"return script()" (which seems to be the main problem) and this doesn't seem
to happen if I change the method to POST.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul DS.