    --
    -- Thom Little -- www.tlanet.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.
    --
    Thom Little, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Thom Little

    Thom Little Guest

    The only solution I could come up with was ...

    Windows application writes html page to a temporary file.
    Windows application tells WebBrowser control to transfer to temporary file.
    Temporary file uses JavaScript OnLoad to fire the script.
    Windows application deletes temporary file(s) during program termination.

    Is there a better solution that I am overlooking?

    Thom Little, Jan 14, 2006