Form Submission ,NET 2.0

Thom Little

I have a NET 2.0 windows application that needs to send a "post" <form> to a
website. That website opens a new browser window when it receives the
command and establishes a dialog in that window.

The website requires "post" and not "get" so I can apparently not use a
query string.

Is there an example that shows how to submit a form through the
System.Windows.Form.WebBrowser control without any additional user
interaction? Is another solution preferable? What was the source of your
information?

Thom Little

The only solution I could come up with was ...

Windows application writes html page to a temporary file.
Windows application tells WebBrowser control to transfer to temporary file.
Temporary file uses JavaScript OnLoad to fire the script.
Windows application deletes temporary file(s) during program termination.

Is there a better solution that I am overlooking?