    Please Help. I get this error in one of my files

    Control 'AdminTabControl1_lnk0' of type 'LinkButton' must
    be placed inside a form tag with runat=server.

    ola, Nov 28, 2003

  2. ola

    E620 Guest

    In the designer HTML of your page you have an asp LinkButton control
    element, I guess it will look something like this:

    <asp:LinkButton id="AdminTabControl1" [other properties & etc.] />

    The error message says that this LinkButton control needs to be "placed
    inside a form tag with runat=server". It wants something like this:

    <form id=FormName runat=server> <-- form tag with runat=server
    <asp:LinkButton [etc.] /> <-- LinkButton placed inside it
    </form>

    E620, Nov 28, 2003

  3. ola

    M.Suresh Guest

    Hi,

    You should keep always ur .net web form controls with in
    <FORM> tag

    M.Suresh, Nov 28, 2003
  4. ola

    rakesh.mwisp

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    What if form runat="server" is already given.....................

    and the same problem still coming ..

    Control '......' of type 'LinkButton' must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server

    rakesh.mwisp, Sep 8, 2008