Form to mail

simon lupton

Hi,
please can anyone advise if there is a form to mail HTML writer to send form
data in e mail from Freeola ISP?

(Novice in HTML)

--

Best regards

Simon & Caroline

Still working 9 - 5?
If you don't like your job, ask me about mine....
http://www.trythis.org.uk
Tel: 0113 2989133
-Õ¿Õ-
-

Hywel Jenkins

Hi,
please can anyone advise if there is a form to mail HTML writer to send form
data in e mail from Freeola ISP?

http://www.response-o-matic.com/

Why doesn't your web site (trythis.org.uk) give any information about
your scheme? It's always the same with that sort of thing isn't it?
Someone hands you a card in town, asks you to phone a number, ... No
information upfront.