    Tel: 0113 2989133
    -Õ¿Õ-
    -

    simon lupton, Jan 15, 2005

  2. In article <41e93d0a.0@entanet>, says...
    > Hi,
    > please can anyone advise if there is a form to mail HTML writer to send form
    > data in e mail from Freeola ISP?

    http://www.response-o-matic.com/

    Why doesn't your web site (trythis.org.uk) give any information about
    your scheme? It's always the same with that sort of thing isn't it?
    Someone hands you a card in town, asks you to phone a number, ... No
    information upfront.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.