    for money I have {0:C} and for date fields, I have {0:d} and the format
    isn't changing, what else do I need to do to get the formatting working in
    the gridView?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=, May 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=

    PeterKellner Guest

    I've had the same problem with GridView not taking the format command. I've
    simply converted the column to a template at the formatting then works.

    Peter Kellner
    http://peterkellner.net

    PeterKellner, May 15, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=

    CSharpguy Guest

    Actually I got it working without doing that. I changed HTML EnCode = false
    and your formatting will work

    CSharpguy, May 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=

    PeterKellner Guest

    thanks for letting me know! One less mystery.

    PeterKellner, May 16, 2006