Formatting HTML Source - Is there a utility?

Mike Albrecht

Steven said:
not even edlin?
NoteTab Pro by Fookes Software is wonderful and you can integrate
HTMLTidy into it if you want. There is a free version but the reasonably
priced Pro version is superior for HTML editing. (BTW: I am not
associated with Fookes Software in any way - just a very satisfied user.)

Mike

--
Mike Albrecht
Interlibrary Loan
Washington State University Libraries
Holland/New Library Room 101
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu
(509) 335-5517
(509) 335-0934 (FAX)
--------------------------------------
"... in circles 'round the Sun, doing rings around the Pole ..."
-- Gordon Lightfoot
"Stars appear and the shadows are a-fallin' ..."
-- Buddy Holly
'Tis the perception of the beautiful,
A fine extension of the faculties,
Platonic, universal, wonderful,
Drawn from the stars, and filtered through the skies,
Without which life would be extremely dull.
-- Lord Byron

Brian

Mike said:
NoteTab Pro by Fookes Software is wonderful and you can integrate
HTMLTidy into it if you want. There is a free version but the reasonably
priced Pro version is superior for HTML editing.

In what way is the pro version better? I use the free version, and the
only thing I can think of that would be nice is syntax color highlighting.

Since this an authoring tools question, x-posted, f'ups set.