    Can someone help me with some link?

    Thank you very much

    Italo (from Italy)

    italo, Jul 3, 2010

  2. italo wrote:

    > Hello, I need a formail written in htm/php to let a visitor of my
    > website sending me some data, AND able meantime to send the same data
    > to his computer, too (for verify and confirm purpose).

    Something you wrote? Or found? (If so, where?)

    > Now I already have a form that performs the first function, but not
    > the second. Can someone help me with some link?

    Why not just add the visitor's email address the TO: or a CC: ?

    I hopefully assume you have thoroughly vetted the gathered information.
    Be especially careful, as forms sending 'to the visitor' are oft hit and
    used by spammers.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 3, 2010

  3. italo

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4c2f80f0$0$30907$>,
    "italo" <> wrote:

    > Hello, I need a formail written in htm/php to let a visitor of my website
    > sending me some
    > data, AND able meantime to send the same data to his computer, too (for
    > verify and confirm
    > purpose).
    >
    > Now I already have a form that performs the first function, but not the
    > second.
    >
    > Can someone help me with some link?
    >
    > Thank you very much
    >
    > Italo (from Italy)

    I am told by a colleague who has used it in the past that

    <http://www.php-form.net/>

    is good in respect to putting in some client side checks as well
    as being solid in server side checks and processing. It is free
    but there is an extra paid bit that supposedly makes it easier to
    do the work, I suppose an easy interface which you fill in your
    requirements and it then provides the client-side scripts for
    your HTML doc and formats the form accordingly and you then
    upload it.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 3, 2010
  4. italo

    italo Guest

    R: Formmail

    "dorayme" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    In article <4c2f80f0$0$30907$>,
    "italo" <> wrote:

    >> Hello, I need a formail

    >I am told by a colleague who has used it in the past that

    ><http://www.php-form.net/>

    >is good

    Thank you very much, I am beginning to open the various files and trying to use them.
    Italo

    italo, Jul 4, 2010