Forms Authentication action property problem

SparvHok

Hi there,

I have a peculiar problem. It is actually not so much a problem with the
Forms authentication, rather a problem directing exactly which filename
to redirect when an authenticated user Signs Out.

My setup is like this
<application root>
|__default.html
|__web.config
|__admin/
|____login.aspx
|____default.aspx
|____web.config

In my approot web.config - file I have declared the Forms Authentication
for the admin folder, and put the loginurl to the admin/login.aspx -file
and i my admin-folder web.config file Ive declared that the folder
should be closed for all except authenticated users.

My problem appears sometimes when signing out from the admin-folder,
that should take me back to /admin/default.aspx, instead the system
tries (only sometimes) load up /default.aspx, which of course does not
exist, therefore generating an ugly errorpage. Which normal people finds
most annoying.

Is there a way to solve this? Have I done it wrong? Is there another way
to solve it?

Rgds
--

| SparrowHawk The Magician |