    </authorization>

    Any suggestions would be appreciated..
    Thanks in advance...

    keeper7k, Nov 24, 2003

  2. keeper7k

    Jeff Guest

    Are the pages you are redirecting to in the same web app? If not, you need
    to set the MachineKey value in the machine.config file to not be
    automatically assigned. This causes each site to get its own
    encrypt/decrypt keys causing each site to need it's own authentication. You
    can info on how to set the keys here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;312906

    HTH,
    Jeff

    Jeff, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Take a look at this article, may be of some help.

    http://www.theserverside.net/articles/article.aspx?l=FormAuthentication

    --
    Hernan de Lahitte - MSDE
    Lagash Systems S.A. - Buenos Aires, Argentina

    Hernan de Lahitte, Jan 22, 2004