    Is this possible ?

    Thank
    PL.

    PL, Feb 13, 2005

  2. PL

    Chris Rolon Guest

    The Application_AuthenticateRequest method is called with every request.
    Check the account status there.

    --

    Chris Rolon

    Chris Rolon, Feb 13, 2005

  3. PL

    PL Guest

    Thanks, I found that out shortly after making the post.

    PL.

    PL, Feb 14, 2005
  4. PL

    PL Guest

    Another issue I have is how to invalidate all persistant logins for
    the member if the password is updated.

    Obviously there is no problem on the computer/browser he is using when
    changing the password, I just call FormsAuthentication.SignOut() however if
    he also logged in on another computer he will still get in without entering the
    new password.

    The obvious solution would be to save the date and time the password was changed
    and compare it with when the ticket was created however I can't seem to find a
    way to get the time of creation ?

    PL.

    PL, Feb 16, 2005