    --
    Vänligen Kerstin Viltersten
    (The Cool Giraffe)

    The Cool Giraffe, Feb 11, 2007

  2. * The Cool Giraffe:
    > I wonder if FoxToolkit is regarded as a part of C++,

    No.

    > hence being on-topic here? Or should i ask my
    > questions elsewhere and such case - where? Any
    > suggestion would be welcome.

    Depends on the question and exactly what FoxToolkit is.

    The FAQ's answer to topicality is that one should be able to answer the
    question only with reference to the C++ standard.

    That however is in practice much more narrow than what the regulars of
    this group consider to be on-topic. For example, use of the Boost
    library (a general mostly platform-independent library) is mostly
    regarded as on-topic here. If your question is of that nature, it might
    be on-topic, but try to find a FoxToolkit forum first.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Feb 11, 2007