    opens a whole new window)

    --
    Christoph Kukulies

    Christoph Kukulies, Sep 5, 2003

  2. -aachen.de (Christoph Kukulies) writes:

    > How can I avoid that a site that I send to a frame (via target=...)
    > overrides the whole frameset and claims the whole window.

    You can't.

    > I want the site to appear in that frame and not grab the whole
    > browser window.

    If this is for a publically available page, you might have to get that
    sites permission to create a derivative work based on their copyright.

    If it is only for your own machine, or one that you control, and you
    plan to use Internet Explorer, you can try looking into
    HTML-applications. I believe they can prevent changes to the topmost
    page's location.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -