FreeRIDE - Way too many warnings

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ab Cd, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. Ab Cd

    Ab Cd Guest

    Whenever I start FreeRIDE I get a ton of warnings. It takes a long time
    to start as well, probably because it is I/O bound to the console
    window.

    Suggestions?

    Jonathan

    2.so: warning: already initialized constant FOLDINGLIST_ROOT_BOXES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant FOLDINGLIST_NORMAL
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_LOOKUPTIMER
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_HEADER_CHANGE
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_LAST
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_EXTENDEDSELECT
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_SINGLESELECT
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_BROWSESELECT
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_MULTIPLESELECT
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_AUTOSELECT
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_SHOWS_LINES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_SHOWS_BOXES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_ROOT_BOXES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant TREELIST_NORMAL
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_LOOKUPTIMER
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_LAST
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant DIRLIST_SHOWFILES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant DIRLIST_SHOWHIDDEN
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant DIRLIST_NO_OWN_ASSOC
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_REFRESHTIMER
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_SHOW_FILES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_HIDE_FILES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_TOGGLE_FILES
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_SHOW_HIDDEN
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_HIDE_HIDDEN
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_TOGGLE_HIDDEN
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_SET_PATTERN
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_SORT_REVERSE
    C:/Program
    Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.2.6-mswin32/ext/fox12/fox1
    2.so: warning: already initialized constant ID_SORT_CASE

    Ab Cd, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Ab Cd

    matt Guest

    On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 03:32 +0900, Ab Cd wrote:
    > Whenever I start FreeRIDE I get a ton of warnings. It takes a long
    > time
    > to start as well, probably because it is I/O bound to the console
    > window.
    >
    > Suggestions?

    Yes 2 of them:
    1) Don't post the thousands of repeated errors to the list
    2) Ask the fx ruby folks what the problem is.

    matt, Jan 20, 2007

  3. matt wrote:
    > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 03:32 +0900, Ab Cd wrote:
    >
    > Yes 2 of them:
    > 1) Don't post the thousands of repeated errors to the list
    > 2) Ask the fx ruby folks what the problem is.

    You mind telling me who the fx ruby people are and how to contact them?

    All I have is the whatever came with the base installation at
    www.ruby-lang.org, so I assumed it was something core to the language.

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Ab Cd

    matt Guest

    On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 05:51 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > matt wrote:
    > > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 03:32 +0900, Ab Cd wrote:
    > >
    > > Yes 2 of them:
    > > 1) Don't post the thousands of repeated errors to the list
    > > 2) Ask the fx ruby folks what the problem is.

    > You mind telling me who the fx ruby people are and how to contact them?
    >
    > All I have is the whatever came with the base installation at
    > www.ruby-lang.org, so I assumed it was something core to the language.

    I must be in a good mood. Didn't even get laid last night....

    http://www.google.com/search?q=fxru...org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

    returned this in position numero uno:
    http://www.fxruby.org/

    And this in numero treso:
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/fxruby/

    matt, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Ab Cd

    Lyle Johnson Guest

    Lyle Johnson, Jan 20, 2007
  6. matt wrote:
    > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 03:32 +0900, Ab Cd wrote:
    >> Whenever I start FreeRIDE I get a ton of warnings. It takes a long
    >> time
    >> to start as well, probably because it is I/O bound to the console
    >> window.
    >>
    >> Suggestions?

    > Yes 2 of them:
    > 1) Don't post the thousands of repeated errors to the list
    > 2) Ask the fx ruby folks what the problem is.

    They say its Ruby's fault for putting the bug in v1.8.5 and FreeRide's
    fault for not upgrading to FX Ruby v1.6. Though I suppose they share
    part of the blame for not making backwards compatible.

    Now what?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 20, 2007
  7. Ab Cd

    matt Guest

    On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 08:43 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > matt wrote:
    > > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 03:32 +0900, Ab Cd wrote:
    > >> Whenever I start FreeRIDE I get a ton of warnings. It takes a long
    > >> time
    > >> to start as well, probably because it is I/O bound to the console
    > >> window.
    > >>
    > >> Suggestions?

    > > Yes 2 of them:
    > > 1) Don't post the thousands of repeated errors to the list
    > > 2) Ask the fx ruby folks what the problem is.

    > They say its Ruby's fault for putting the bug in v1.8.5 and FreeRide's
    > fault for not upgrading to FX Ruby v1.6. Though I suppose they share
    > part of the blame for not making backwards compatible.
    >
    > Now what?
    >
    > Jonathan

    1. Fix the bug in ruby and submit patch
    2. fix FreeRides dependency to use a newer version of FXRuby
    or
    3. Find another IDE.

    try VI or [X]Emacs or pico or notepad or word or works or OpenOffice
    or...

    ohh you want an all in one... try Eclipse or RadRails I've never used
    either of them, but they (among others) have gotten good reviews.

    Matt

    matt, Jan 20, 2007
  8. matt wrote:
    > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 05:51 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
    >> www.ruby-lang.org, so I assumed it was something core to the language.
    >>

    > I must be in a good mood. Didn't even get laid last night....
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=fxru...org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a
    >

    > returned this in position numero uno:
    > http://www.fxruby.org/
    >

    > And this in numero treso:
    > http://rubyforge.org/projects/fxruby/

    Gee thanks for being ever so helpful. It was so nice of you to almost
    point out which of the 148,000 pages returned by google the FX Ruby
    developers hang out on. I'm not even annoyed that you didn't mention
    item 4, which actually had the correct mailing list.

    And now I realize how hard it would have been to just go ahead and give
    me the right URL when you originally suggested I contact them. For
    crying out loud, you might have had to actually think about your
    response to my question.

    You see, I have been ever so spoiled by hanging out in the Microsoft
    forums. I'm used to people answering questions with useful information
    and links in case I want to know more.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 21, 2007
  9. Ab Cd

    matt Guest

    On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 09:13 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > matt wrote:
    > > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 05:51 +0900, Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > >> www.ruby-lang.org, so I assumed it was something core to the language.
    > >>

    > > I must be in a good mood. Didn't even get laid last night....
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/search?q=fxru...org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a
    > >

    > > returned this in position numero uno:
    > > http://www.fxruby.org/
    > >

    > > And this in numero treso:
    > > http://rubyforge.org/projects/fxruby/

    > Gee thanks for being ever so helpful. It was so nice of you to almost
    > point out which of the 148,000 pages returned by google the FX Ruby
    > developers hang out on. I'm not even annoyed that you didn't mention
    > item 4, which actually had the correct mailing list.
    >
    > And now I realize how hard it would have been to just go ahead and give
    > me the right URL when you originally suggested I contact them. For
    > crying out loud, you might have had to actually think about your
    > response to my question.
    >
    > You see, I have been ever so spoiled by hanging out in the Microsoft
    > forums. I'm used to people answering questions with useful information
    > and links in case I want to know more.
    >
    > Jonathan

    Yes, but I saved you from having to type "www.google.com" and then find
    a text box to type in "fxruby" and then click submit.

    See how many keystrokes I just saved you from typing? Not to mention
    that your wrists are now at a reduced risk of developing carpal tunnel.

    And to think that for a moment I thought you were implying that I was
    self-serving and arrogant.

    matt, Jan 21, 2007

  10. > 1. Fix the bug in ruby and submit patch
    > 2. fix FreeRides dependency to use a newer version of FXRuby
    > or
    > 3. Find another IDE.
    >
    > try VI or [X]Emacs or pico or notepad or word or works or OpenOffice
    > or...
    >
    > ohh you want an all in one... try Eclipse or RadRails I've never used
    > either of them, but they (among others) have gotten good reviews.
    >
    > Matt

    Let me get this straight. You are telling a newbie with one day of
    experience that if I need to track down and fix a bug in the core of the
    language itself.

    Anyone else want to pick up this thread. Maybe tell me how and where to
    submit bug reports? Or do you guys not do that?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 21, 2007
  11. Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > Anyone else want to pick up this thread. Maybe tell me how and where to
    > submit bug reports? Or do you guys not do that?

    Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the Ruby community, for your
    reception on this mailing list. Normally we are quite civilized and
    supportive of new Rubyists.

    You don't have to report this problem. It is well-known. Search the
    Google archives for earlier discussions if you're interested. I believe
    this bug report
    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    addresses the problem.

    Welcome to Ruby!

    Timothy Hunter, Jan 21, 2007
  12. Timothy Hunter wrote:
    > Jonathan Allen wrote:
    >> Anyone else want to pick up this thread. Maybe tell me how and where to
    >> submit bug reports? Or do you guys not do that?
    >>

    > Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the Ruby community, for your
    > reception on this mailing list. Normally we are quite civilized and
    > supportive of new Rubyists.
    >
    > You don't have to report this problem. It is well-known. Search the
    > Google archives for earlier discussions if you're interested. I believe
    > this bug report
    > http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    > addresses the problem.
    >
    > Welcome to Ruby!

    Thanks, I really appreciate that. It is so hard to find ones way around
    a new community, especially when you run into problems right from the
    start.

    Do you know if anyone has of list of which components are still
    supported and which are not?

    If I'm ever going to use Ruby in production, knowing what stuff has
    already reached end of life is vital. And apparently I cannot blindly
    trust the main Ruby distribution to be up to date.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 21, 2007
  13. Ab Cd

    matt Guest

    On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 10:41 +0900, Timothy Hunter wrote:
    > Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > > Anyone else want to pick up this thread. Maybe tell me how and where to
    > > submit bug reports? Or do you guys not do that?
    > >

    > Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the Ruby community, for your
    > reception on this mailing list. Normally we are quite civilized and
    > supportive of new Rubyists.
    >
    > You don't have to report this problem. It is well-known. Search the
    > Google archives for earlier discussions if you're interested. I believe
    > this bug report
    > http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    > addresses the problem.
    >
    > Welcome to Ruby!

    There's no need to apologize on anyone's behalf (I'm certainly not
    sorry, and I don't consider what I did rude either). Remember, I did his
    homework for him, and presented several options of how to proceed. I
    should be thanked for presenting the information on a hyper-text
    platter. And we should pity and feel sorry for those that have
    forgotten (or never knew) how to do research on there own. But don't
    worry, over time, they can be trained.

    Welcome to reality.

    matt, Jan 21, 2007
  14. matt wrote:
    > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 10:41 +0900, Timothy Hunter wrote:
    >> this bug report
    >> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    >> addresses the problem.
    >>
    >> Welcome to Ruby!
    >>

    > There's no need to apologize on anyone's behalf (I'm certainly not
    > sorry, and I don't consider what I did rude either). Remember, I did his
    > homework for him, and presented several options of how to proceed. I
    > should be thanked for presenting the information on a hyper-text
    > platter. And we should pity and feel sorry for those that have
    > forgotten (or never knew) how to do research on there own. But don't
    > worry, over time, they can be trained.
    >
    > Welcome to reality.

    Tell me something, why do you bother?

    I mean, clearly the only "help" you are willing to offer to people like
    me is to tell us how do google searches. So why not just ignore the
    question and let someone else field the answer?

    And does it really bother you that much that I was unable to find the
    information on my own? Is not the purpose of this forum for helping
    people use Ruby? 'Cause if its not, let me know and I will go elsewhere.

    From where I stand, all you are doing is wasting both my time and yours.
    Is you faith in the all mighty search engine really worth alienating a
    new user?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 21, 2007
  15. Ab Cd

    Br Willi Guest

    matt wrote:
    > On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 10:41 +0900, Timothy Hunter wrote:
    >> this bug report
    >> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    >> addresses the problem.
    >>
    >> Welcome to Ruby!
    >>

    > There's no need to apologize on anyone's behalf (I'm certainly not
    > sorry, and I don't consider what I did rude either). Remember, I did his
    > homework for him, and presented several options of how to proceed. I
    > should be thanked for presenting the information on a hyper-text
    > platter. And we should pity and feel sorry for those that have
    > forgotten (or never knew) how to do research on there own. But don't
    > worry, over time, they can be trained.
    >
    > Welcome to reality.

    I pity those that have forgotten (or never knew) the difference between
    "there", "their", and "they're".

    Br Willi, Jan 21, 2007
  16. On Jan 21, 2:10 pm, matt <> wrote:

    > > Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the Ruby community, for your
    > > reception on this mailing list. Normally we are quite civilized and
    > > supportive of new Rubyists.

    > There's no need to apologize on anyone's behalf (I'm certainly not
    > sorry, and I don't consider what I did rude either).

    I offer my condolences too, Johnathan. Statistically, you're very
    likely to get a nicer response next time :)

    Cheers,
    Gavin

    Gavin Sinclair, Jan 21, 2007
  17. Jonathan Allen wrote:
    > Timothy Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Jonathan Allen wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone else want to pick up this thread. Maybe tell me how and where to
    >>> submit bug reports? Or do you guys not do that?
    >>>

    >> Please accept my apologies, on behalf of the Ruby community, for your
    >> reception on this mailing list. Normally we are quite civilized and
    >> supportive of new Rubyists.
    >>
    >> You don't have to report this problem. It is well-known. Search the
    >> Google archives for earlier discussions if you're interested. I believe
    >> this bug report
    >> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5701&group_id=426&atid=1698
    >> addresses the problem.
    >>
    >> Welcome to Ruby!
    >>

    > Thanks, I really appreciate that. It is so hard to find ones way around
    > a new community, especially when you run into problems right from the
    > start.
    >
    > Do you know if anyone has of list of which components are still
    > supported and which are not?
    >
    > If I'm ever going to use Ruby in production, knowing what stuff has
    > already reached end of life is vital. And apparently I cannot blindly
    > trust the main Ruby distribution to be up to date.
    >
    > Jonathan

    To the best of my knowledge all the components in the 1.8.5 one-click
    installer are completely supported. The problem you've encountered is
    known. Apparently it is currently considered as a problem in Ruby
    itself, not FreeRIDE. I see from the bug report that it is currently
    assigned to Ruby's inventor, Matz.

    Typically the one-click installer goes through many pre-release versions
    before the final. When it is next released you'll have plenty of
    opportunity to test the components and offer feedback. Instead of blind
    trust you'll have your own hands-on evaluation, and the rest of the
    community will benefit from your work.

    Timothy Hunter, Jan 21, 2007
  18. On Jan 22, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Johan Veenstra wrote:

    > On 1/21/07, Jonathan Allen <> wrote:
    >>

    >> Tell me something, why do you bother?
    >>
    >> I mean, clearly the only "help" you are willing to offer to people
    >> like
    >> me is to tell us how do google searches. So why not just ignore the
    >> question and let someone else field the answer?

    > The answer to that is quite simple, the only help you needed was
    > knowing who
    > to ask 'the fx ruby people' and how to find them. Personally I
    > think I
    > think the help was presented in a light hearted manner, but feel
    > free to
    > disagree.
    >
    > Time is precious to each and every one of us, so doing some
    > research before
    > asking questions, is more than just a courtesy. Do your reseach,
    > ask clear
    > questions and most of the time your question gets answered.
    >
    > Since Matt answered your second question, he really must have been
    > in a good
    > mood.

    We really shouldn't get into long threads discussing who was polite
    and who wasn't. Despite that, I can't resist jumping to the posters
    defense here and saying that I didn't find Matt's replies "light
    hearted" at all. I found them to be on the rude side.

    Mark Volkmann, Jan 22, 2007
  19. Most car accidents involving two vehicles are the fault of both drivers.

    Same here. One asked a question that Google could easily answer, and
    the other told him so, and thus offended him.

    People who are somewhat new to FLOSS communities sometimes don't even
    think about googling for answers, because the information they need
    would be private in a proprietary platform. For instance, it is very
    hard to discover who is responsible for a certain component of
    Microsoft Visual Studio. And even if you do find out, they are usually
    not accessible to an outsider. So it's easy to understand why the

    Welcome to Ruby and Free/Libre/OpenSource Software in general, Jonathan!

    Cheers,

    Luciano

    Luciano Ramalho, Jan 22, 2007
  20. > People who are somewhat new to FLOSS communities sometimes don't even
    > think about googling for answers, because the information they need
    > would be private in a proprietary platform.

    Luciano, do you have any idea how rude and arrogant you are being right
    now?

    People coming from the MS world know damn well how to use a search
    engine. It is generally the first thing we try before going to the news
    groups.

    In fact, in this case the first thing I did was search google for the
    error messages I was seeing.

    > Time is precious to each and every one of us, so doing some research
    > before
    > asking questions, is more than just a courtesy. Do your reseach, ask
    > clear
    > questions and most of the time your question gets answered.

    That is a complete load of bullshit. Matt alone has already spent more
    time on saying how much of a lazy idiot I am than he did answering my
    question. And that doesn't count the time all of you spend either
    defending or critizing him.

    All I asked was that Matt give me a complete answer. On any other
    newsgroup, the person would have had the foresight to think "Maybe this
    person would like to know HOW to contact the people I told him to talk
    to." It isn't like it would have taken him any extra time.

    As for research, I did it BEFORE I found this forum. Once I was in a
    conversation with Matt, he was a going to help me through my problem.

    ******

    I have something to say about the general attitude of the people on the
    Microsoft groups compared to that of this list.

    On a Microsoft lists, I have never heard someone say "Why didn't you
    search of Google?" or "Didn't you read the manual?" There is a general
    assumption that if the person is asking a question than obviously they
    have tried the other routes and were unsuccessful.

    Likewise, if I are going to help someone I spend the time to actually
    help them. That often means I have do to a little bit of research on my
    own in order to give a complete answer. If I don't have that time, then
    I let someone else answer the question. Better no answer at all than a
    useless one.

    If you guys are serious about pulling people from the closed source
    world, then some of your members really need to learn how to treat
    people with kindess respect. Especially frustrated newbies who have not
    yet learned where to look for information. And that includes that you
    stop assuming they are too lazy or stupid to use google.

    That said, I still don't have an answer to my question about how to fix
    FreeRIDE.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Allen, Jan 22, 2007